Sunday, November 18, 2007

Two Words: Lilly Pulitzer

Lilly Pulitzer; probably takes the prize for one of the preppiest brands around. And isn't it fab?
So anyway, the Resort 2007 collection was recently released, here are a few of my favorites.I love this Brynne Silk Dupioni dress. The pink coral might not work with some people's complexions, but it's gorgeous nonetheless.I can't quite decide about this Jacqueline Lace dress. It may not look stunning on the mannequin, but I can definitely see it being very cute worn, especially with heels and some big sunglasses.

I love this Cordelia Dress! It is so fun and actually looks surprisingly comfortable.
This Caroleena Georgette dress is nothing but fun. Can't you imagine wearing it at the party on Palm Beach?

The Kylie Jacket. So wonderfully sophisticated. It also comes in a navy, but I really think the sand dune works better.

I guess I just like Cordelia dresses, because every one I see catches my eye. This Cordelia Linen dress is so pretty, the colors, the v-neck halter, the empire waist. Fabulous!

Cardigans! Where would we be without cardigans? This Audrey Cardigan is so cute, and it looks extremely comfy as well. Also comes in hibiscus pink, true navy, and vanilla.

Okay, when in doubt, wear a sweater. This Gloria cashmere sweater is absolutely wonderful, and what's even better is that it comes in EIGHT different colors; this beach club blue, lemon sorbet, palm beach camel, palm green, princess pink, shrimp, sky blue, and vanilla.

I just about died when I saw this Rene top. A fabulous twist on the classic polo, what's not to love?

This Marin striped hoodie is so cute! Very wearable for many occasions; going to the gym, shopping...extremely versatile.

Well, I guess that's about it for the Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2007 collection post. Hope you enjoyed!

xoxo, Miss Prep

1 comment:

sophie said...

gorgeous! love the pink caroleena dress and the cardigan. <3