Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Handbags Part I: Totes

Handbags, purses, totes, whatever you want to call them, are necessities in any preppy girl's life. However, as you all probably know, there are just too many to have all at once! Therefore, I will be presenting this collection one step at a time. I'll begin with the fabulous totes. Enjoy!

A simple yet very cute, girly mini pink pony tote from Ralph Lauren:

Another very cute tote from the wonderful Ralph Lauren, very alike to the pink pony tote, only in black and in the large size, giving it a little more slender look:


This really doesn't look like a tote from the picture, but it is and I love it! The jeweled drawstring and leather material really gives the everyday over-the-shoulder a chic look. Lilly Pulitzer, you've done it again! Also comes in princess pink:

This waterproof beach bag from Lilly is so cute! I love the bright colors and bold print, and the plastic bag with the gold hardware and rope handles go so well...love it! Also comes in a navy zebra kind of print, but I personally think the patterns and materials with the pink lining all kind of clash; the 10 to 2 floral print works much better.I fell in love with this Dooney & Bourke patched plaid tassel tote the minute I laid my eyes on it. I love everything!

Aww! Again from Dooney & Bourke, this tote is so whimsical and cute! I love the bumble bees.
Wow. This Multipli-cite shoulder bag is simply fantastic. Chic, practical, Louis Vuitton. What more could you ask for?
Another from Louis Vuitton, this Antigua Cabas MM is absolutely fantastic, is it not? Plus, it comes in four other colors.

So that's it for Handbags Part I. Hope you enjoyed the totes, and get ready for Handbags Part II...

xoxo, Miss Prep

2 comments:

sophie said...

ahhh...the pink louis and the green lilly are GORGEOUS.

Suburban prep said...

Love the YSL bag.