Monday, December 3, 2007

Handbags Part II: Wristlets and Clutches

You saw all the latest and greatest totes in Handbags Part I, now it's time for wristlets and clutches. Ready for round two?



I love this 'Be My Guest' clutch (courtesy of Lilly Pulitzer). I know it's been out for a while, but come on, that pink turtle just gets me every time.

Okay, I just about died when I laid my eyes on this bleeker tattersall wristlet from Coach. The print is subtly colorful, chic, and preppy.


So I found this from a line called Jesse B. I'd never heard of it before, but I saw this and immediately fell in love! The bow is so cute, and the bold cobalt blue is perfect for a splash of color.



Simple. Cute. (And the post felt so incomplete without a little Dooney)
I thought that this was so cute! A very versatile metallic clasp clutch from Forever 21:

Another creation from the one and only Coach, this holiday patchwork wristlet is about as close to perfect as any fashionista can get. Impeccably chic, colorful but not too bold, and really goes with any outfit...

Words cannot describe how much I love this JCrew Josephine purse! I thought it was very Gossip Girl Blair Waldorf-esque.



A very cutesy, girly Juicy Couture metallic clutch:



Again from Juicy Couture, maybe a little clunky, but at the same time the buckle is really what makes the piece unique, and is a very cute and definitely preppy patent leather wristlet nonetheless.



From Felix Rey Handbags (found on Shopbop), this Kitty Sequin clutch is totally preppy glam.



Okay, I don't even know what to say about this legacy stripe Coach wallet...it's so perfect! I love the colorful stripes, very preppy and very chic.




Again from Coach, I thought that this wristlet was so elegant and...well see for yourself:


This lovely zip (courtesy of Marc by Marc Jacobs) is almost mind-boggling...it's such a pretty bright color, yet so subtle and elegant...



This Lilly Pulitzer 'Piece of Heaven' wristlet really is...a piece of Heaven...


This is probably the most chic, most elegant, and most wonderful piece of the whole post. I completely love this Ralph Lauren wristlet!



Another clutch from the Jesse B. collection, I really fell for this preppy golf pattern.



More sequins! I love this shiny silver Forever 21 clutch:

This JCrew silk tartan Claire clutch is too cute! I love the color scheme, the blues, greens, yellows, reds, all tied together with the black buckle.


Well, I guess I'm just a sucker for sequins. The more I look at this clutch from Topshop, the more I love it. I love the different patches of fabric, meeting at the middle, and the bright blue is a sure-fire way to add a bold splash of color to any outfit.So that's it for Handbags Part II. Stay tuned for Part III...hope you enjoyed...


xoxo, Miss Prep

1 comment:

sophie said...

All of this is AMAZING. The J.Crew wristlet is so Blair! Love it. The Be My Guest= gorgeous. I can't pick which one I like the best, they are all so fabulous.